Trumpeter Challenger 2

I`ve just bought my first Trumpeter kit, The Operation Telic version, I`m very impressed with it but what colour should it be? I`ve got Humbrol 121 Light Stone which Should be a match with the Gunze colour listed but it suggests lightening it with White, But I`ve seen photos which look like more of a Desert Sand colour, Can anyone help?

Reply to
Darren