Trumpeter Gannet

Hannants have the new Trumpeter Gannet kit in stock.

Has anyone seen this kit? Any first impressions?

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

is the wimpy out yet, enzo? i'm really hot for that. despite the nearly 100 buck price. there are about 20 ac i would like to build. especially early war bombers, mostly the dfc birds.

e wrote, among other things:

I'm not Enzo, but the answer is "Yes":

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz

Indeed it is.

But if you want to build 20 of 'em, I'd recommend living in an aircraft hangar! 16 inches long, 22 inch wingspan. That's one *big* model!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

No... *I'm* Enzo! Or is that Spartacus? I can never remember...

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Enzo Matrix smirked:

I'll answer my own question... sort of... :-D

Looks good. The seperate ailerons give it a sort of FROGgy appearance, but I think I'm going to grab one of these, as a bit of a break from all those F-4s! :-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

There are an *awful* lot of parts to this kit. It may be expensive, but it certainly seems to be value for money. It's not something that you could knock together in a weekend!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

i will build one. agony is deciding which.

paul wasn't the walrus, i was the walrus. i just said that to be nice.

e smirked:

goo goo ga-joob!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Add a little size to your collection. ;) I had one of those ancient Frogs and it was a sizable plane in 1/72.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Size doesn't matter! It's what you do with it that counts!

Having said that, those wings really need to be folded and that weapons bay is just crying out to be opened and detailed!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Well, that would be a model but I'm not sure it would look like an airplane when it was done. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller