TSR2 exhausts

I read here earlier this week, or was it last week.......... that someone was building the Dynavector TSR 2 and wanted to detail the inferior of the exhausts. Well today, Thursday, I picked up my copy of Scale Aircraft Modelling Vol 27 No9 the November 2005 edition, which has new 1/72 scale plans for the TSR 2 including the inside of the exhausts. Pity that Mark Rolfe didn't point out that certain items were only for certain aircraft, and that the front and rear view of the extended nose undercarriage were missing details. Next thing is to find a BIG photocopier so when I start on my batch of Airfix kits when they arrive, I will not cause any damage to the plans. I must remember to photo copy the drawings from Scale Models International from February and March 1985 as well.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor