Tu-95

Some of the old timers out there (Al, Tom) help me out, please. Didn't VEB do a 1/100 kit of the Tu-126 lo these many years ago? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

There's no listing in the Plasticart-Zschopau section of Burn's CVG for a Tu-126. Oddly, there's no mention of a Tu-95 either and I coulda sworn they did one. Anyone else? hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Yep. I have a half-finished one downstairs. It's hard to tell exactly which Bear it is though.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

You might be thinking of their Tu-114 kit.

Here's a complete listing of the VEB Plasticart kits:
.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

No listing of a Tu-95 or a Tu-126 at that site either. So it must be the Tu-114. I remember an article in Scale Modeler where the author decided the prop blades were mounted the wrong way so he cut and remounted all the prop blades. Anyone want that job? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Since most don't remember it I posted a pic over at abms.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak