Vendor info

Does anyone know if Precision Enterprises is still in business?? I haven't seen their add in Fine Scale Modeler for some time. I'm looking for an Aero-Club 1/48 scale Meteor T.7 and they used to handle Aero-Club.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I'll try again. Is Precision Enterprises still in business?? I am looking for Aero-Club's 1/48 scale Gloster Meteor T.7 and they were an Aero-Club dealer in the U.S.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey