Wellington

I am starting to built the Trumpeter Wellington Mk III and I have a
couple of questions.
What is the correct color for the inside surfaces (i.e., the cabin
floors and the inside of the fusilage?
Did Wellington propellers have the yellow safety tips?
Reply to
Mike
Looks like I was able to answer my own questions. While searching the internet, I found footage from the wartime British film "Target for Tonight". It showed some internal shots of a Wellington, ableit a Mk. 1a and black and white, which would indicate an internal color of some shade of light gray. Also, examining Wellington photos under a magnifying glass shows the yellow safety tips on the propellers.
Reply to
Mike

Site Timeline