Who carries a He P 1078B in 1/72

A quick Google search brings up the CzechMaster 1/72 He P.1078B kit. But not where can track one down. No joy on ebay either

Any thoughts?

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

That same kit is put out by Airmodel &/or Planet Maodels. Try Hannant's, Squadron & Airmodel & ??

Reply to
famvburg

If you happen to live in a ECC country I can sell you the Planet resin kit at a very good price.Just check my site

Julian Herrero 'yuri'