WTB: Glencoe Space models

I'm looking for a kit of the Glencoe Manned observation satellite. It's a tubular looking affair that was designed by Krafft Ehricke. If anybody has one in their stash that they want to swap or sell... please drop me a line....

Reply to
cwcrofoot

Uh, is that the round yellow one? Not sure which one you mean. I don't have easy acsess to the ones I have at the monent.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

The yellow donut was designed by von Braun, Ehricke's was long and skinny. You might want to check out eBay, they usually have some pop up about once a month or so, usually starting about $10.00 (the original MSRP). HTH

The Old Timer

Yes... I'm looking for the tubular affair. I'll keep my eye on ebay. But if anybody has one. Please drop a line.

Thanks

Reply to
cwcrofoot