WTB: SPAD viii (13) model. Diecast or plastic model 1/100 scale

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a SPAD viii (13) model. Diecast or plastic model - 1/100 scale If you can help, please email drexful[at]gmail.com

Thank you.

Drex

Reply to
JMK2001

That would be SPAD XIII if it's a 13. Bachmann made a 1/100th scale SPAD XIII as part of their pre-assembled and painted "Miniplane" series; it was model # 8318. There's one for sale on this page:

1/3 of the way down the page) But you may want to shop around to see if you can find it cheaper. Miniplanes show up on eBay, but they don't appear to have a SPAD for sale at the moment.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Thanks!! Yes, I meant xiii... I will keep an eye out for one :)

Drex

Reply to
jmk2001