Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hole callouts in decimal inches
Is it possible to have the hole callout for say a 1/4-28 UNF tapped hole to display as .250-28 UNF without doing a manual edit?
3
3

Add Properties to title block, Sheet2
I have added the following property to sheet1 of a drawing $PRPSHEET:"PartNo" It work correctly. When I add it to sheet2, the information it not propagated to sheet2 Am I missing something? Thanks...
3
3

Error meassage
I am an user of CNC VMC machine in Bangladesh. I have had a problem of error today. My machine is controlled by FANUC 18 M. The meassage is : 078 - NUMBER NOT FOUND. I talked with the Gibbs Cam and NC...
1
1

bridging between bodies
I have a multi body part that requires two bodies to be joined (morphed) in a controllable way. The SWorks 2007 help screen only shows Bridging in the multi body section as a "commonly used technique...
2
2

new workstation for Diego
We're building 3 new workstations here, and I'd appreciate some feedback. I've given preliminary approval, but if you see any weak spots and would like to comment it would be welcome. We're a...
7
7

Hide/Show Color problem
SW 2007 SP2.2 When doing assembly level color changes on components we are seeing components hiding themselves randomly. When the self hidden components are shown this usually toggles other components...

Solidworks error?
When i click to close the window of a part or assembly Solidworks now completely crashes and shuts down instead of just closing the window (Solidworks 2006). Has anyone else had this issue? I haven't...
4
4

API: Show hidden edges for component
Can anyone tell me the api code to show the hidden edges of a component in a drawing view even when the view is set to hidden lines removed? Basically the api equivalent of rmb on...

Easy way to add ALL Toolbox Structural to Weldments
Hi, Is there a process of copying ALL the Toolbox Structural shapes to the Weldments/Structural Member dialog (ansi inch-iso/type/size) ? It seems like these two database should be the same but yet...
1
1

the crippeled "sketch scale" function
why, why, why cant we scale non-unifrom sketch entities, like we do with feature scale? i wish solidworks will add this to its sketch functions......
6
6

Re: My sister, dog, and me
Cliff, First you falsely accused me now you are accusing Black Dragon, got proof or just another of your baseless accusations? Tom
1
1

new controller / program to look at
3
3

New and interesting controller / program
http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2007/01/3d_modeling_wit.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890

Sketch Pattern Bug, I hope, this needs to be fixed.
Sketch Pattern works fine... only if your sketch with the reference points doesn't contain external relations to other parts. As soon as you delete any external relations in the sketch, its ok. I have...
1
1

Solidworks Training DVD
Hi there, Just wanted to let you know, that I just purchased the latest DVD Series 2 Step by Step Video Tutorials disk from Ebay, and I just received it today. It's well worth it, and packed with...
2
2