annotations, blocks and dims = slow drawing?

Has anyone noticed a substantial performance loss when adding a lot of either blocks, annotations or dimensions to a drawing? We have a drawing that when first created performed very well but now that we have it fully populated with blocks, annotations and dimensions it has slowed dramatically.

Thanks, Sam

Reply to
Sam

Interesting observation. These entities all require line elements. And line elements have always exacted a big toll on SW.So it doesn't surprise me one bit. I'll see if I can quantify this.

Reply to
TOP