CENTER MARKS ON SLOTS

Do any of you have a slick way to add centermarks to slots on a drawing? The centermark needs to be centered on the slot, not the end radii. I'd guess one way would be to use a library feature with a centermark sketch built in and then show just that sketch in the drawing.

Thanks for any suggestions, Diego

Reply to
Diego

I always just sketched slot centerlines on the drawing itself, one constrained symmetric to slot sides and one symmetric to slot ends. If the slot was at an angle, sometimes I placed a point at the intersection.

Reply to
That70sTick

Diego, Use the "centerline" function not "centermark". Pick the two edges of the slot and SWX will put a centerline along the center of the slot.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

I just add the centermarks, control select them and drag the end until it merges with the second one.

Reply to
weevoe