Cicular Refrences how to fix

I have a assem that I am changeing the name on using sw expolrer. I created this assembly after I ran in to some problems with my first assembly. when I open my second assembly version 2 I think it refrences the first one that I made. How can I find out where I can brake the refrence or change it so i don't get a circular ref?

Thanks

Nathan Feculak

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

If it's referencing a part/assy you don't want in it at all, delete it and when opening, it won't find it. If you need the part/assy, but want it to pull from somewhere else, open that copy first, then the assy and it will use the open one.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Use SolidWorks Explorer to find the file with the circular reference then delete it from your assembly!

Reply to
Daniel B. Nordeen