Cockup on the temp clean software??

The SW temp clean-up software insists that net framework version 1.1.4322 must be installed. I have version 2 installed due to another program requiring this version and so the SW clean-up software refuses to install. Any ideas?? Thank you

Reply to
pete

Read the disclaimer.

Here is the real problem. I think all the functionality in this tool has been presented in CAD Manager's boot camp and other places over the years. When SW put out the tool they effectively hid all this from the user making it available to the masses and also inaccesible from them. When SW puts out a tool like this it should be open source so the user can deal with this kind of problem as it crops up.

pete wrote:

Reply to
TOP

And you can only download version 2.0 of .NET framework.

Reply to
TOP

Just got the official word on this:

There is a cleanup tool available from SW. It became obsolete when MicroSoft released .NET Framework 2.0.

Reply to
TOP