Curves and intersecting surfaces

Does Solidworks 2004 have the ability to create a curve between to intersecting surfaces?

Reply to
Jacob Filek

SolidWorks has had this ability since I can remember. The problem is that they always hide the Command Button for it, and I feel it's worthy of being visible in a normal install. Anyhow, customize your buttons and add the one in the sketch area called "Intersection Curve".

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Thanks Mike!

I missed this one - because the command doesn't actually produce a "curve". It does produce a "sketch" then I have to use the "Composite Curve" feature to convert it. However I'm getting a message: "The sketch has disjoint sketch segments and is not suitable for composite curve creation" - ugh!

oh well maybe someday!

Reply to
Jacob Filek