Custom props dont work in Rev Table? Image attached

I cant seem to get custom props to work in the Revision table. Our rev table has a additional row for Rev 0, which consist of information as seen in the screenshot below. I am trying to link each cell with a custom property, but the custom propertys isnt going thru. Like other custom props, I would like these to decrease repetivitve data entry.

What do most people do for this?

SW Monkey

BUMP

Im not the only one that uses this, hehe...

Reply to
SW Monkey

BUMP again

Anyone??

Reply to
SW Monkey

Sorry I can't help you other than to say that I have never been able to get this to work. Hasn't bothered me enough to submit a bug though....

Reply to
Seth Renigar

This is probably not the answer you want, but it looks like this functionality has been added in SolidWorks 2006. Click on a cell and click on the "Equations" button in the property manager. Double-click the custom property from the list and click OK.

I checked SW2005 and the "Equations" button is not available in the REV table when selecting a cell.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ricky Jordan CSWP Dynetics, > BUMP again

Reply to
Ricky Jordan