Displaying curvature continuous edges in drawings?

Can this be done? I have an import from Alias that doesn't have many TANGENT edges. I would still like the drawing to display the "edges" of the curvature continuous fillets. Is there something in the tool options?

Thanks

Reply to
eric.gobrecht

Normally a C2 edge should be visable unless tangent edges is turned off. If not, then if you can select the edges in model mode, you can do this in drawing mode, select the edge - convert entity - you now have a edge which is visable.

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador