drawing dimension problem

On a drawing sheet, I dimension a vertical distance. The actual number appears on the left side of the arrows/line. How do I get the dimension number to appear on the right side of the line? Imagine dimensioning a part on the right side - I cannot get the number on the outside of the line!

Thanks.

Reply to
dlevy

I assume you mean for just one dimension?as a workaround perhaps insert dim as usual but remove in the text box and add your own vertical note...

Reply to
neil