Error 1311 - Source file not found

I have re-installed Solidworks 2004, but I am recieving the following error after inserting disk 3:

Error 1311 - Source file not found: e:\swwi\data\common9.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

Note e: is my cd-rom??! I have tried other disk 3's

Can anybody help?

Scott

Reply to
Scott Donnelly

Copy all your CD's to your HDD and reinstall SW. If it asks to over write the files do so.

This will get around the error - but if you install a SP you will have to keep the CD's on your HDD.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott