GD&T in hole callout function

We are trying to automate our hole callouts. When you create a hole callout using the annotation hole callout function there is no option to attach GD&T in the property manager. Is anyone aware of this and have an enhacement request for it or know a way of doing it so that it is automated? When using the annotation text with a leader this option is in that property manager box.

Reply to
adrewery

Created it separately, then drag and drop it no the dimension/hole callout.

Reply to
Gil'Dashard