Helmet Help

Ok,

I've been messing around and figured out how to make a plane so I could create a center profile.

Now I may be approaching this wrong by thinking I can relvolve this:

The issue is that this isn't perfectly symetrical in any direction. It's only the back half, btw, but once I get that figured out I can work on the front half. Maybe I need another sketch at 45 degree angle or something.

I think there is a tutorial in SW with a computer mouse, I'll take a look at that in the mean time.

Thanks,

Max

Reply to
Max

you probably need to look at doing a loft between your sketch profiles. play with that and you might be pleasantly surprised.

check out salvador paulie's site for inspiration:

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

Bob,

Ok, I'll look into that, thanks for the link as well.

-Max

Reply to
Max

Also search Google for Ed Eaton Curvy Stuff DiMonte Group and Mike Wilson SolidWorks.

Reply to
mather.jd