Keep View Pulldown Open ??

Is there any way to keep the View pulldown open for more than one pick? It is a pain everytime you need to turn off/on "axis" "Temp axis" "origins" etc. and you have to open the pulldown for each pick. Any help / macros / etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Harris Cobey Inc.

Reply to
Brian Harris

Brian!

Try to record macro - you don't hve to know VBA to create useful application which solve your problem...

MacroRecorder will give you: Part.SetUserPreferenceToggle(6, True) - where 6 is type of object and if it is on we have True, when off we have False.

Then create "user interface"...it easy in VB. If you want to learn more ask your VAR about book.

Try it...best way to learn how to use SolidWorks is...using SolidWorks.

Kamil CSWP and more ;)

Uzytkownik "Brian Harris" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
zygzag

You could setup hotkeys for each of these and never have to go to that old menu again.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Brian, Hotkeys is the answer for me as well. alt-V.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

As an alternative, you can try leaving your 'Filters' toolbar open and switch your pick-filtering while selecting.

I have mine dragged way at the top of my screen (in the dead space) so it's never in the way.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

That's exactly what I do. I keep the toolbar centered at the very top. It's out of the way, but easily accesible too.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney