licensing for DWG Editor

I have a coworker that needs to use the DWG editor to fix some AutoCAD files. My question is about the licensing. Can I install the DWG editor on a second computer, or is it covered under the same licensing terms as Solidworks?

Reply to
YouGoFirst

I believe the licensing agreement is 3 legal installs of DWGEditor for each licensed seat of SW. i.e We own 7 seats of SW Premium - I can have 3*7=21 seats of DWGEditor legally installed in the company.

Len

Reply to
lmar

We are on a network license and can have 3x number of seats running at any time. Many more can be installed.

Reply to
TOP

Do you use a licens server?

Reply to