Section view labels - Numbers instead of letters?

Is there a way to force sw to use numbers for section view labels rather than letters? I have looked for a way to change this behavior but have not been able to find anything. I realize I can change the labels after the view is created or during view creation but it would be nice to change the default behavior.

Thanks

Reply to
Sam

I don't believe there is a method to do this without running a macro that some how knows which number to use each time you run it. Use of letters for details, sections, etc is ANSI standard, so I wouldn't expect SW to allow /support this special requirement.

Matt

fcsuper