Lost references

Hello All,

Has anyone had problems with lost file references when going from a P3 to P4 machine on very large assemblies please?

We have an assembly which works fine on Athlon 1700, P3 1Ghz (dual) etc. But when opened on the P4 it looks for hundreds of files that either ARE there and lots that are no longer in the assembly.

We have used Save as with references, Find references, converter wizard all to no avail.

Any help would be very appreciated

Reply to
.

Are you doing this all on the local HD,it sounds like a network problem.

Can't think of a single hardware specific reason why this is happening.

Mark

Reply to
MM

One I've found is that the last few paths the files were saved to, is stored in the IStream storage. Not sure if its used, though

Reply to
rocheey