Measure native SolidWorks files

What 3. party software would you all recommend for viewing and measuring native SW-files? E-drawing capabilities are not too impressive. Especially circular edges. And different SP reacts differently. I mostly need to measure large assemblies (1000+) and 2D-drawings to the correct scale (not mm on paper). Hopefully some application can perform this on fairly slow laptops also. Converting with task scheduler is hardly an option as I have 100.000+ files and I cannot filter to just convert newer files.

Thomas Voetmann

Reply to
TV