Multiple Weldment Cut Lists

I often want to display two weldments in a single drawing, but find that after inserting the first weldments cut list, the option to insert one for the second weldment is greyed out. Is there a work around to have both cut lists?

I am aware that the weldment can be saved as an assembly but the profile information contained within the cut list is lost so this is not an acceptable solution.

Any ideas? Is SW looking at introducing multiple cut lists in future revisions?

Thanks Scott Manning

Reply to
Scotty

You can have multiple weldments in the same drawing, but not on the same sheet in the drawing file

I typically put the weldment in an assembly, I place a view of the weldment on one sheet and the assembly on another sheet, so the drawing references the weldment file and the assembly file.

Good luck

Scotty wrote:

Reply to
wc