New feature explanations

The Reference Point feature: I cannot create a plane or an axis from a reference point? I cannot add Relations to a sketch from a reference point?

Jacob Filek

opps!

Jacob Filek

I was, for the first time yesterday, taking a look at this. One thing that I found it might be useful for is maiting in an assembly. I added one to a part and was able to use it for a mate.

Reply to
SWuser

Oh yeah.. SW 2004 SP0.0

Reply to
Jacob Filek

For the Axis... Yeah, stupid picking bug. Just keep selecting the Point feature a few times (from the FM while editing the feature) and it will show up. Or.. don't pre-select.

For the Plane... Not sure what to tell ya!

For a relation... Try dragging the sketch entity to the point and sometimes it creates a relation. It works in a 2D sketch but not 3d?

See my latest Reference Point download for tips...

Mike Wilson

Mike J. Wilson