PDM Works

Hi, I had some issues with PDMWorks and had to reinstall it. Before doing so, I copied my projects to another location. After the install, and copying the projects back, they are not accessible??? Anyone can help me retrieve them?

Thanks

Reply to
Paul

Turn off the pdmwservice.exe service and restart it (on the vault computer).

Make sure you get all the info, not just the project folder. You also need the pdmrc folder.

Make sure that the vault is the latest version. It won't work if the client is newer than the vault.

Hope that helps. It might be too late for this part, but next time, things might work out better if you ask for help before you do something drastic with your data.

matt

snipped-for-privacy@igs.net (Paul) wrote in news:a1a8b49f.0405171744.763220a7 @posting.google.com:

Reply to
matt

Paul,

Have a look at the PDMWorks forum. There was an issue regarding changing vaults a while back. The forum or discussion group is on the SW website.

Paul

Paul wrote:

Reply to
kellnerp