Pdmworks, adding existing projects?

I have finally got to grips with Pdmworks. Now to get to this stage, I had an installation at work and also one at home. What I would like to do is ADD my home projects to my work projects folder. The "always quick to respond" Solidworks corp, (through my VAR), has not replied after 4 weeks! 3 if you take out the holidays :-| So if anyone knows the answer, I would be very grateful :-)

Reply to
Pete Newbie