Qosina solid models

Does anyone have any solid models of Qosina products they's like to share? These are Luer Fittings, Etc. Or has anyone got any idea where you can get these?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
ultrastevep

Hmm, my last note did NOT post. Gremlins at work.

Qosina has thousands of varieties of their products, and they are just a distributor and so don't have models of what they sell.

I have created a variety of general Male & Female Luer fittings to tube, slide pinch clamp, ratchet pinch clamp and roller clamp for 5mm tubing. Also have an Alaris Flush Luer Valve modeled, if you are interested.

Later - Bo

Reply to
Bo

Hmm, my last note did NOT post. Gremlins at work.

Qosina has thousands of varieties of their products, and they are just a distributor and so don't have models of what they sell.

I have created a variety of general Male & Female Luer fittings to tube, slide pinch clamp, ratchet pinch clamp and roller clamp for 5mm tubing. Also have an Alaris Flush Luer Valve modeled, if you are interested.

Later - Bo

Reply to
Bo

Yeah, actually you're right...it would be next to impossible to have all varieties...I have also been modeling them as I go as they don't take that long to model.

I'll write you offline from work tomorrow...

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Pero