Question about balloons

I want to know how you add more leader arrows from your balloons?

I want the balloon to point in various directions rather than adding more balloons to the drawing leaving it cluttered.

Reply to
john gaskell

"john gaskell" a écrit dans le message de news: utRTf.247175$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Did you try to Crtl-drag the arrow?

Reply to
Jean Marc

"Jean Marc" wrote

Thanks for that - I've been wondering how to do that for a while.

John Harland

Reply to
John H

You can create (not just modify after the fact) balloons with multiple leaders by holding the CTRL key as you select entities. However, there is a bug. It works fine if the balloon leaders do NOT cross into different views. It's only when you place one of the leaders in another view that the problem arises - a very important distinction. If you have to cross views, use the after the fact method.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany