Re: Would you like to have a drawing made by a machinist or engineer

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:49:25 -0700, jon_banquer

Yes, please do.
Tom

I did say please!
You thing pretty please will work?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Unlikely. In spite of all of his blow hard eggspurteze, Jon has never, to my knowelege, posted a single image of either a product or part that he has actually done with his own two little paws. I believe he posted a link at one time to an entire vehicle shown on a manufacturers web site or some dumb assed thing but nothing actually on a machine tool or in a machine or mold shop.
I've got replacement parts flying in Hawker 800's and XP's and if I wanted to show the parts I'd post a picture of one of them in the shop, not a link to a photo of the Coca-Cola fleet which is now flying them.
--
John R. Carroll

www.machiningsolution.com
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:49:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: