Solidworks API programmer Moonlighting

I am an experienced Solidworks Programmer with 10+ years experience using solidworks. With the current economy I have time to moonlight.
I specialize in repetitive task automation. I am located in Missouri and can write programs to help streamline your operation. Please no Tool & Die (Die Cast or Injection)(Conflict of interests).
If interested please contact me at:
Bryan Compton 636.390.9083 snipped-for-privacy@att.net
Good luck w/ your new venture!