Something good about eDrawings

I had a client who needed to present a project of mine. eDrawings made sense and I knew the client had Macs. So I got them eDrawings for Mac. I hadn't used a Mac in years so it was a bit of a risk. Popped it onto the Mac's hard drive icon and up it came. eDrawings graphics on the Mac seem to be a bit better than on Windows. There also seems to be a wider range of formats to save out too. The client was impressed and may start using it to communicate between branches.

The only flaw, if there was one, was that the little "grabber" hand for moving parts did not have an icon, but was stuck in a menu. If you didn't know it was there you would miss it.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

TOP - Did you expand out the Component List and see the Explode button at the top? That's where the grabber hand is now on Windows version. Strange they would have the Explode button, but not the Move Component button - even if it is a Mac.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO

Didn't have a chance to really thrash it out. CLOS

Reply to
TOP