Sprocket 40a18 or 50a15 and 40b18 or 50b15 needed!

I need a model of these sprockets, can't find any in 3d Contentcentral that can be modified, toolbox only goes up to 36 teeth! Can anybody hel me? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Peter

If you are still needing this sprkt, go to

and grab the RC_Sprocket file.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Peter, A Sprocket model is not very difficult to make in SWX. Get a Machinerys Handbook to get the dimensional information that you need regarding the types and widths of chain, roller or ladder, the shape of the tooth itself is all layed out and explained to you there. It is just a simple sketch of one tooth, use the circular pattern and an axis to obtain the pitch that you need, extrude a hub and hole, (if required), and revolve cut the tooth-face radii, and you should be Golden. Good luck,

G. De Angelis De Angelis Tool Valhalla Grafix

Peter wrote:

Reply to
G. De Angelis