stereo3D problem

U¿ytkownik "neil" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:L49mb.189015$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

I think, that mainly because NV allows stero only in fullscreen DX/OpenGL modes. SW uses windowed mode.

Reply to
Vigilante

ah yes I see... hmmm...dead end then ...how does the stereographic plug in manage it then?

Reply to
neil

U¿ytkownik "neil" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:93smb.189839$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

It uses QuadBuffered OpenGL functions, wich are available only on Quadro series . . . this is why SoftQuadro is so important . . . .

Reply to
Vigilante