SW2008 - Auxilary views out of alignment

I had a problem with a section view being out of alignment with its parent view a few months ago. Today the same thing happened with and auxiliary view. These seem to be very basic problems. And neither the VAR nor SW could reproduce it except in the file I sent them.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

TOP wrote in news:d58363e3-098d-478e-aaa8-15ae767aa279 @u69g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

I also see that from time to time in 07.

Sometimes breaking alignemnt and restoring default alignment fixed it, sometimes not.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

In this case it did fix it. In past cases mentioned it was not fixable although SW said it was not repeatable.

TOP

Reply to
TOP