swx explorer

does anybody else have the problem of solidworks explorer opening minimized? good ol' bob z. has seen this problem come and go with every release since

2000. swx explorer just last week opened to a normal window. will it this week? umm, no. our IT genius has no clue about what is wrong. wait, on second thought, our IT genius just plain has no clue!!! :~)>
Reply to
bob zee

unfortunately, no. bob z. isn't the IT genius. on a completely off-topic sideroad here, have you guys ever had the problem of the active window titlebar not retaining it's color? bob z. has his set to fade from one color to the next. just yesterday, MICROFREAKING$OFT WIND BLOWING MY FREAKING HEAD OFF - OW$ will not let me set two colors for the active window titlebar. this is not a big issue, just an annoyance. bob z. thought that after he got this brand-new kick ass dell with the big honkin-ass quadro 900 card, this wouldn't be an issue anymore. oh well!

Reply to
bob zee

Bob, mine does this always

Reply to
Navy Diver

Mine too!

I just never payed much atttention...

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

SW Explorer has done this too me since it's initial release - never complained tho as I would prefer SW to spend import development resources on more import things like STABILITY!

Merry:-)

Reply to
Merry Owen