The Tango Commuter Car

I have been thinking of giving up my two wheeler and sticking to four wheels. If this thing handles and accelerates as advertised it will have a market. But at $108,000.00 sticker price it is priced way above the price the young hot rod crowd can afford.

DL

Reply to
TwoGuns

Your right about the price and they know it. They are trying to get the price down to $20,000

Reply to
Joe788

I have a sinking feeling that they young hot rod crowd is going to be riding Mo-Peds before too long.

Reply to
cavelamb

Who would want a car that goes forward when the wheels turn backward!

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

But do not fret, they'll be hopping those up as well.

I lived in Europe for a while - the whole "cafe racer" style of motorbike started there. "Little" engines tuned for excessive performance, shorter life span but apparently worth it. Paul said the Dutch "kids" were getting 250 kmph out of 50 cc engines. Of course, those were racing bikes, and after the race you scrapped the engine ...

pyotr

pyotr filipivich

--Hey ya know what the world needs? Howzabout an 'open source' car.

Reply to
steamer

Tango Snow Plow:

Joe788