Toolbox HELP Needed

I'm running version 2005, how do I install the Toolbox. It does not show up under View- Toolbars. But there is a sub-directory with all the components in the SW directory on the harddrive. How does one get it to load, I've uninstalled and reloaded and still can't get to the Toolbox. What am I doing wrong?

Hans

Reply to
s.atlantic442

Make sure it's checked under the addin's

Reply to
John Layne

I found it thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hans

Reply to
s.atlantic442