Top 3 Solidworks websites?

Hi,

Since it seems like this usenet group is dying/drying up fast, I should ask now - where are all the cool kids hanging out now?

Also, if you only had time to follow 1 or 2 (or 3 or 4 or more) websites/forums for SW what would they be? (I'm new to Solidworks - just got access to SW2009 premium and am working the tutorials, reading SW 2009 Bible by Lombard and Commands Guilde for SW 2009 by Planchard(s))

Here are some sites I've heard about and started looking at - seems like I'm just scratching the surface

jj

snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com or eng-tips.com has a SW 3D CAD thread and a Simulation thread.

A lot of the top posters from here hang out there and they are banquerproof and cliffproof. Both have a much larger following now.

Both fora will provide email notification so you don't have to hang there all the time to keep up.

I have found that many VARs are now running blogs that are pretty much left to the techies although your milage may vary. That's a good place to go to keep up with new functionality and little quirks that the help desks see.

Reply to
manager