Trek Chooses Think3

Actually they use both....

cschultz

snipped-for-privacy@etcconnect.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Much like many machining job shops use multiple CAD/CAM products to get the job done. Many thought SaladWorks would be the answer and found out just how wrong they were in buying into the SaladWorks hype.... myself included.

I'm very lucky to work at a small machining job shop where the owner does not believe in laying people off even when the work is not there and he has to reach into his own pocket. I realize that this is not the norm and that what you wrote above is.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer