Visibility in sub assemblies HELP

Hi,

I have a standalone VB.Net .exe that manipulates the visibility of components of a subassembly. When doing so I inadvertently set the Visibility state under component properties to "Override visibility properties.....". Subsequent VB.Net tries to show it again fails.

Is ther a way to keep the default configuration, and stil let me manipulate visibility state? I other words, I need a method to keep the "Use visibility properties..." rabio button checked.

Best regards Pål Eilertsen

Reply to
PÃ¥l