wall on drawing how to?

Hello,

For documentation I need to place a assembly into his natural enviroment. But it is not needed in the model only on the drawing I have to indicate a wall and the limitation (distance) to that wall. How can I simulate a wall in the drawing. I would like to fill up the area with some symbols that indicate it is a wall.

Right now I was construction a box (part) as a wall element. But I think it is overdone. Are there other suggestion how I can deal with this?

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

Why not just sketch the wall in the drawing and make a cross hatch for the appropriate material ....as You want to show the distance from Your assy You'll have it positioned (fixed) as well.....other needed dimensions to hold the wall is easilly hidden by rmb

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

Just found the method of area hatch wich I could use. I did it more difficult. made the parts (also some support structure) and did cut out section or whatever it is called.

Johhny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

If the type of wall needed would have one, a molding profile would be nice too. Use a really generic molding shape and it will be more clear as to what you are looking at.

Corey

message

Reply to
Corey Scheich