Where are all the user submitted sample models on Solidworks Customer site ?

I hadn't been on the solidworks customer site for ages, except for service packs - and its all changed. Mostly for the better - easier to follow, but a bit 'dumbed down'. I could find loads of standard machine parts, but very few interesting customer submitted models and shapes.

Anyone know where these have gone ?

I am looking for examples of Spiral stairs - found a couple recently posted and sent direct (Thanks Bob !!)

Reply to
HumanAmp

machine

Reply to
P.

Yeh .... tried that, but there are far fewer user models. ok there are more simple standard parts but these are abit boring ! There is definately less 'interesting stuff' showing innovative modelling techiques etc. Ah well .......

Reply to
HumanAmp

Only the ketchup and mustard bottles got moved there. :)

Reply to
cadcoke3