Solidworks User Test

o.k., bob z. is the resident swx guru at this location. bob z. slid into this position because the previous resident guru had to move on to bigger and better things. bob z. is the 'go-to' guy for all swx related issues, concerns, bugs, how-to's, etc. bob z. and 3 others from this room meet once every other week to discuss all things Swx. o.k., enough of the background and smoke blowing.

here is the question: would anybody have a print (any format is fine) of a part that we could use as a swx profficiency test? bob z. has never been to swx world, but a couple guys in here have and one year one of 'em brought back a print of a part that was being used as a test. no one seems to be able to find this print, but it would be perfect for what we have in mind.

bob z. is open to any input you guys might want to offer.

Thanks!

-- bob z. p.s. do i even really love you, or do i love your brain?

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

Select [Help|Design Portfolio] from the SolidWorks menu.

Reply to
Dean Mazure

that was too easy! thanks! awesome.

-- bob z. p.s.

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

i've got a fully dimensioned pdf of the cross link at home. i'll send later this evening.

kb

Reply to
kenneth b

I have a pdf of the old CSWP test that you could use the Excersise 1 Basic Skills that has 6 parts and has instructions to make the parts assemble them and make drawings as a test. It even has the way the test is to be scored. Let me know if you want this.

Ken

Reply to
CSWP

yeah, we want it. that sounds awesome. please send!

-- bob z. p.s.