i have 50 of them running nicely, make sure all is level and clean underneath, and if nailed in place, make sure not to tight. i have lights
attached to them and then still run back and forth with no problem.
Vic Parsons wrote:

What on Earth is this about?????? Who or what are "them"????? Why are they being nailed down underneath????? Huh?????
Comments should quote enough of the post replied to that any reader can understand what's being said.
Wolf K wrote:

Gerbals.........
Alan
The OP is probably way high on cocaine and grass and is a person that assumes that you always understand what is being said about a subject no matter how few words that he uses. Basically one of the stupids that got "graduated" from our public school system.
-- Yeppie, Bush is such an idiot that He usually outwits everybody else. How dumb!
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:59:33 -0400, "Vic Parsons"

Yes I too run many. I have about 750 operating with over half of them with attached lights. I have thirty of them that carry small tanks of Campbell's vegetable soup. I am trying to get some running that carry operating propane blow torches but have had some setbacks.
Mine do not go back and forth - they only go in one direction. And they seem very tight. Perhaps I have nailed them too hard, or it is not clean enough underneath.
arby wrote:

Works with packs of firecrackers too, especally when you tie them to their tails.....
Alan

Politicians maybe? Probably not. Politicians are not always level and clean underneath. Hmmm...some kind of bug?
Bill
Vic Parsons wrote:

I do have to let you all know that the Subject of this thread is all wrong. It should clearly be "#2". How could anybody be so dense not to know that?
And those light are actually LEDs, each with a 470K ohm current limiting resistor. Doh! Some people...
Peteski