D&U RR Golden Spike Release

I have created a press release as I was finally able to have a Golden Spike ceremony. You can view the information from my website. Comments are
welcome.
Regards,
Joe snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com http://www.armstrongswebsite.com/Trains/D&URRHomePage.htm
JoeArmstrongII wrote: I have created a press release as I was finally able to have a Golden Spike ceremony. You can view the information from my website. Comments are welcome. http://www.armstrongswebsite.com/Trains/D&URRHomePage.htm --------------------------------------------------- I like what I see, Joe! Looking forward to more photos as the layout progresses.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Children's Books and Toy Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore-4 Resources--Links to 1,000 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
R. Joe Armstrong II wrote:

Looks great! Nice job. Can not wait to see more.
ChrisGW