D&U RR Golden Spike Release

I have created a press release as I was finally able to have a Golden Spike
ceremony. You can view the information from my website. Comments are
welcome.
Regards,
Joe
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

R. Joe Armstrong II
I have created a press release as I was finally able to have a Golden Spike ceremony. You can view the information from my website. Comments are welcome.
like what I see, Joe! Looking forward to more photos as the layout progresses.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites: