[ebay] $80.00 s/h charge for N scale items

And your worthless, self-righteous, opinion still doesn't change the fact you're being a d*****ad.

My apologies that all people can't be perfect, like you...

Reply to
Sean S

I made a mistake mystake $630 shiupping for a model power ho loco instead of

6.30 so should I charged the winner 660.00 for his purchase or 36.30

Any one

Anthony C from Down Under

Reply to
Mr Anthony Chambers

So, what is the actual cost of "handling"? I get a dollar per pound per foot...what do you charge?

Jeff Sc. Reasonable, Ga.

Reply to
not.fishplate

Is the "you are a twit" message that you sent to me part of your examples?

Just wondering.

Reply to
Mark Mathu